[GRLUG] Distro's - was GRLUG test comment

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:27:31 EDT 2006

Ubuntu was the first distro that I used, and learning the sudo way
first then exploring the su way I found sudo to be much more user
friendly, and I thought it was faster most of the time. In ubuntu,
when you use sudo in a terminal once it carries over, so typing sudo
with the password is enough. Its better than windows either way, so
I'm using it till I get my mac!