[GRLUG] GRLUG test comment

Mike mikerm at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:08:19 EDT 2006

Hey everyone, it's the "roomate." I'm not sure what happened there
(knowing me I'm sure I messed something up), but I seem to be getting
the emails now. Anyway, I want to say a hello to Mr. Heartwell there,
one of my former ITT instructors (2003-2004).

I have been flirting with Linux for a while, but I always used Windows
as my main OS. I had a file server that ran Redhat on it way back in
2000. Just recently I decided to go 100% Linux (again). Fedora 5 is
treating me well, and I don't have any plans on going back.

Mike