[GRLUG] Lug at University of Chicago

Michael Greene michael.greene at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:55:04 EDT 2006

I'm at Loyola in Chicago, and I could help out over the weekend if she
can wait that long, but it probably isn't an ideal solution.  It being
the last week of classes here, there's no way I can offer help before
the weekend.

As Topher noted though, once she can get a knoppix disc it shouldn't
be too hard unless she encounters errors.  After she gets the knoppix
disc maybe you could walk her through it on the phone if she has
issues?