[GRLUG] GRLUG test comment

Dave Kedron protecterofmagic at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 09:21:53 EDT 2006

Hey Guys,

My roommate who recently also switched from windows to linux on his desktop has joined the GRLUG mailing list, and he told me how he was not receiving any email messages.  It seems like the Cable vs DSL talk has died down (I haven't had any new messages these last 2 days at least), so I'm just testing this.

If he doesn't get this message though, what would be the next step?  He has a gmail account and has checked his bulk mail folder and he has also confirmed his account on grlug.org by signing in (and getting to the screen where you can configure your settings).

Okay -- well hopefully it'll just start working  (you know, that happens all the time in the linux world.. right? :)  ).

-Dave Kedron