[GRLUG] sane-artec eplus48u

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:48:49 EST 2006

all right, I had libusb already. I changed the location of the file to my
root directory, so now its /Artec.usb. I was reading the config file, and it
said something about there having to be a usbscanner file in my /dev
directory. I looked in there and found nothing, but when I use
sane-find-scanner it finds my scanner and tells me to use scanimage -L to
initiate scanning, so I try that and it tells me that its cant find my
scanner.