[GRLUG] Comcast & dynamic DNS

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Tue Mar 28 08:56:47 EST 2006

This seems most odd.. you say a letter as in snail mail?

By looking at your traffic they would be able to detect that.. Your DNS
server would be connecting to dns servers all over the world on a
specific port number. Easy to detect.

Why anyone with a small lan and a spare computer wouldn't run dns is
beyond me given the benefits.

Dave