[GRLUG] test VIII

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:09:52 EST 2006

awesome, now I can ask my question! I am running ubuntu breezy, and I have a
scanner that is a Memorex MEM48U and it is said to work under the
artec-eplus48u backend for sane, but I cant get it to work! I've tried
everything, and no luck. Can somebody please help me?

P.S. I'm from muskegon, any more of us on this lug?