[GRLUG] been quiet...

zdennis zdennis at mktec.com
Wed Mar 8 10:50:22 EST 2006

Dave Kedron wrote:
> *//*
>
>     Has our server been stolen again? I have not received any mail in a
>     while...
>
> I hope the quietness of the list doesn't mean Linux is Dead?!?!
>
> Oh well... it was good while it lasted...  better start saving up the
> money to buy vista...

I did some market research, and analysis, and of course a cost-benefits comparison, a 3d bar graph, a 360 degree rotatable flash
movie, (also available in quicktime mov format), and my conclusion is thus...

    If I give up my first and third born children, I can afford MS product upgrades for life!

Not a win-win, but if linux were dead I'd be in some serious trouble and my wife force a change in my career-path. If the fry line
is paying good enough, I can ask if "Would you like fries with that?", maybe Michalski was right all along....

Thankfully linux isn't dead (or at least I didn't get the memo, probably got caught in my spam filter =)

Zach