[GRLUG] VMware question

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Wed Jun 21 12:07:52 EDT 2006

If your getting a good price, 3 (or 4) won't hurt. At first I'm only
using 50-60% of my memory with all the vm's running. As time goes on it
uses all available memory. I'm thinking the host is using the rest for
hd caching. I'd go for 4 Gb myself, then you have room for another vm as
well as the memory required for the host environment.

Dave