[GRLUG] meeting: June 21 & grlug.org

Szymon Machajewski smachaje at grcc.edu
Tue Jun 20 18:50:49 EDT 2006

I'd like to thank Tim Grocki from Novell for providing pizza and pop for
tomorrow's meeting.

Novell of course support Open Source initiatives through Linux
development in SUSE product as well as contributing code to projects
like Hula and others.

Thanks!

Tim Grocki
Territory Executive
Mid West Regional Sales
586.764.3313, cell
tgrocki at novell.com
www.novell.com

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
www.grcc.edu/smachaje

>>> smachaje at grcc.edu 6/20/2006 1:21:00 pm >>>
I'd like to confirm and again invite everyone to the GRLUG meeting at
the GRCC ATC (room 124) on Wed June 21 1pm - 3pm.

To map directions to the location please see:
http://www.grcc.edu/atc

There will be some books and other giveaways.
No plans for food at this time.

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
www.grcc.edu/smachaje

>>> jodanlime at gmail.com 6/20/2006 12:01 pm >>>
I'm from muskegon, and I dont know if anybody else uses the GRLUG but
do
because we dont have one. I would love to be part of an install fest,
but I
cant make it to this meeting. Maybe next time we should schedule it
for
friday early afternoon, not saying re-schedule this time but something
think about. I've been using linux for only about 7 months and love
it,
so
you guys have reached a little more west :)