[GRLUG] Xorg 7, video card help

zdennis zdennis at mktec.com
Sun Jun 11 19:35:53 EDT 2006

Roberto Villarreal wrote:
> Don't know if it is of any help (or even related), but on my desktop, any
> version of Xorg greater than 6.8 does not work.  A part of that configuration
> is an ATI card (though I'm using the binary driver).

I updated my BIOS to use my AGP slot  (my ATI 7200) as the primary
video, instead of the PCI (the SiS card) and now everything is working
well on the AGP, but I get a black screen on the monitor connected to
PCI SiS card.

I wonder if Xorg 7 just has an issue with dual screens? Anyone here
running dual screens with Xorg 7 on two different video cards?

Zach