[GRLUG] servers for sale

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Wed Jun 7 12:30:04 EDT 2006

I have 2 gateway servers I'm getting rid of to make space.

ALR 9250 - 4u rack mount with 2 500mhz cpu's (quad capable), 1 gig ram
(max 4). caching scsi raid with 3 9gb drives, dual power supplies.
Pretty good shape for its age. $100

Tower with 2 500mhz cpu's, dual power supplies, 1 gig ram (1 gig max),
scsi cdrom drive but no scsi hard drives drives. Currently running Suse
Enterprise Linux 9. Looks its age but runs well. $50

Both are good LAMP servers and have been running 24/7 without problems.

Contact me off list if your interested.

- Dave