[GRLUG] swat

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:54:20 EDT 2006

Check /etc/services ... It should have a line like this:
swat            901/tcp                         # swat

Also check /etc/inetd.conf ... It should have a line like this:
swat            stream  tcp     nowait.400      root    /usr/sbin/tcpd
 /usr/sbin/swat

/etcs/services defines what network services you may offer,
/etc/inetd.conf configures inetd to link those services with an
application to provide data. (It's not supposed to support services
that run as a daemon, though.)