[GRLUG] Mail Server, When Will It Be Stable?

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:14:07 EDT 2006

godaddy.com and lunarpages.com are also good.
Check the web sites for plans.  The budget plans
are $4 to $7 a month.  godaddy.com has a plan
with 50GB of space for about $7 a month.

I've used lunarpages.com for several years now,
without incident,  and the support is very good.
I also know people that use godaddy.com,  and
are quite happy with it.

   -Bob