[GRLUG] Mail Server, When Will It Be Stable?

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:18:20 EDT 2006

Alright, alright...

The mail server hangs on a friend (business) of mine's wire FOR
FREE!!!  If SBC takes the link down (power outtage, bill payment,
etc.) we go down.  This time, between spending 30+ hours straight at
work w/o going home (due to a crisis), and having family visit from
out of town, I missed the drop.  My bad.

I'll try to stay more on top of things...  I already pay $70/year for
our domains, plus ponnied (sp.) up the loot for the pre-owned box
(733Mhz/256MB/40GB) and have to exchange free IT support to my
business friend for the use of the wire.  I'm not looking forward to
monthly hosting expenses.  :-)

thanks,
G-

On 7/20/06, zdennis <zdennis at mktec.com> wrote: