[GRLUG] Linux application publishing

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Fri Jul 14 13:30:27 EDT 2006

What version of Citrix are you running?  If it's 3.0 or 4.0, you can set
up the Secure Gateway piece that ships with it, and you won't need a VPN
at all.  All your ICA traffic gets tunneled through SSL.  Works
beautifully, and it's a lot easier to use than a VPN.  Also gets around
any firewall problems you might run into with ICA or VPN traffic,
because everything talks over port 443.

Unless you aren't an IT person, which means you're stuck with whatever
they're willing to give you...

-Ben