[GRLUG] RFC concerning wireless nodes

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:02:21 EDT 2006

Thanks to the purchase of a somewhat larger USB flash drive, I'm knee
deep in building a new kenel for the Netgear WGT634Us I've been
working with.  I have some hardware of my own I'd like to have working
with these little beasts, but I was wondering if anyone's interested
enough to want a specific feature / module compiled and available
along with the root filesystem and kernel?

Obviously, all the stuff nescessary to compile a kernel or module
shouldn't be nescessary for most folks to install...

--tim