[GRLUG] Media Wiki Themes

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Thu Jul 6 06:42:50 EDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 09:57:28PM -0400, Michael Greene wrote:
> But you needn't have the links like that... the visual appearance of
> the wiki can be modified however we like.  Besides, anyone who is
> going to be considering joining an LUG should be aware of wikis.

I suspect those who are seeking to join a LUG and have IT backgrounds
may well be aware of wikis.  Those who simply enjoy tinkering with
computers and who only use Linux as a home system may well be *unaware*
of what a wiki is.  I, for example, do not use Linux at work; I use it
at home and have for around nine years or so.  I have never been in IT.
My only familiarity with wikis is via wikipedia.

[snip]
--
john-thomas
------