[GRLUG] Media Wiki Themes

Michael Greene michael.greene at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:57:28 EDT 2006

But you needn't have the links like that... the visual appearance of
the wiki can be modified however we like.  Besides, anyone who is
going to be considering joining an LUG should be aware of wikis.

Try http://bookjive.com/wiki/Main_Page for an example of a wiki that
is a little less generic and so a little easier to navigate.

Michael Greene