[GRLUG] linux meetup

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:56:35 EDT 2006

Long gone?   I do my own web sites in HTML, and
see no particular reason to change.

I wonder what I'm missing?  I do try to keep the
content/fluff ratio high.  Meaning that content
trumps glitz.  Maybe that's it?  I need a flashier
web site.  Then maybe I can worry less about
what's in it.

Anyway,  what makes you say "long gone?"

   -Bob