[GRLUG] linux meetup

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 02:10:15 EDT 2006

Sure we can make the wiki page the home page for now.  I'm somewhat
partial to home-brewed looking sites (nice ones with css) as opposed
to cookie-cutter ones, but my web design time is being taken up at the
moment.  :-)

If/when a good web designer surfaces, maybe we can maintain both.

G-

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/