[GRLUG] Itunes and France

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 19:45:31 EDT 2006

I dont have any problems getting music bought from the iTunes store to work
on my rio mp3 player, you just have to make sure that you convert it to mp3
format. Maybe the people in France just dont know how to change formats? =)
I'm on of these geeks that loves apple, but not for the iPod at all. I love
apple computers, and I'm into digital audio recording so its a good fit for
me, because I haven't found much in the recording scene for linux, other
than audacity. I feel in no way locked into my apple products, and I also
have a PC that runs linux. I share files all the time, you just have to know
what formats to use.