[GRLUG] FOSS, Science, and Public activism

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Sat Jul 1 15:11:38 EDT 2006

On  1 Jul, adderd at kkmfg.com wrote:
>> (Sorry if you get more than one copy of this message, but I felt
>> that it was urgent to get this important info out.)
>> <SNIP>
>
> Sounds like someone's tinfoil hat got put on a bit too tight. ;-)

=)
I hope that you read the message, because it would be clear that I am
not trying to lose my tin suit, but rather to build a coalition, to
push the values of freedom and openness, which underpins FOSS up into
other arenas that badly need their benefits.  Let's push together,
because we have a shared FOSS foundation at the core of our OS, and the
values that led to the creation of that foundation need to spread into
other arenas now.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/