[GRLUG] Hey guys

Dave Kedron protecterofmagic at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 12:04:34 EST 2006

Hey I just wanted to say Hello to everyone.  I joined the mailing list yesterday.

After about a year of using WindowsXP I thought I needed a change and I wanted to switch back to linux, so just a few days ago I setup Fedora on my home computer.  I'm trying to once again get familiar with everything-linux (which is why I thought Fedora would be a good start, I've used (Slackware) linux in the past, but it seems like I've forgotten how to do a lot of things).

Anyway, I can also say that I was in Hartwell's Linux class at ITT a few years back, and it wasn't until after that I got interested in linux.

Take it easy,

Dave Kedron