[GRLUG] Client/Server Database app question

Bill Creswell billcreswell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:31:14 EST 2006

My experience with PHP would tell me that you can probably find lots
of similar apps and code to look at and use for this type of project.

You can do a lot with page formatting, and IE (maybe others) has
support for the CSS
page-break-after:always that you can use in a div or hr to force page
breaks in the right places.

In fact, PHP would be so easy, I would say try it first.

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics
http://www.grcomputerworks.com