[GRLUG] wep in linux

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:31:01 EST 2006

Topher wrote:
> Initially, the students get a machine with a complete image on the drive.
> If the key should ever get corrupted or something, they bring it to the IS
> department and it goes away into a small dark room and it's magically
> re-entered.

Ahhhh....  Security through obscurity.  We all know how well THAT works.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2005LE