[GRLUG] Studying for the RHCE exam

Matthew Whitaker Matthew.Whitaker at Haworth.com
Mon Feb 13 11:53:33 EST 2006

Hello all -
	I am planning on taking RedHat's RHCE test this April and am
currently working on preparing myself as much as I can for it.  Are any
members of the LUG RHCE's or has anyone taken the test, and if so, what
would you recommend to prepare for it?

I am not looking for a brain-dump or anything like that, just some
advice on what best to do to prepare.  Is it best to simply fiddle with
a system, break thing and then fix them?  Are there any study guides
that others have found helpful?  Should I set up a system and have a
co-worker break it and then try to figure it out and fix it?  I have a
fair amount of Linux experience, but just want to make sure that I walk
into the test as ready as I can be.

Any thoughts or ideas will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Matt Whitaker