[GRLUG] meetings soon?

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:10:44 EST 2006

I was thinking a samba presentation would be awesome.  I have a mixed
environment at home and at work, so this presentation would be useful
for me.  I have a sneaking feeling that I am not the only one to have
a mixed environment and could use a presentation on what Samba could
and could not do and the various ways it can be helpful.

Just a thought.

Share and Enjoy