[GRLUG] meetings soon?

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Tue Feb 7 15:04:20 EST 2006

Go ahead and post your question to the list.  How about a presentation
on samba?  any volunteers?

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> flanderb at gmail.com 02/07/06 1:34 PM >>>
Do we have any Samba experts?

On 2/6/06, Szymon Machajewski <SMachaje at grcc.edu> wrote:
> We've had a meeting at GRCC in Dec.  I'm willing to invite the group
for
> another meeting.
>
> Any presentation ideas?
>
> I was recently playing with OpenSTA, an open source load balancing
> tool.  We've used it with SSL against PeopleSoft.
> The funny thing is OpenSTA runs only on Windows ... :)
>
> Maybe someone has experience with Jakarta (Apache) ?
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Szymon Machajewski
>
> Solutions Engineer / DBA
> Grand Rapids Community College
> http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

> "If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
>  These things are rarely produced by committees.
>  Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
>  begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
>  in a room by himself."
>
>      -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Will we be having any meetings anytime soon?  I noticed that there
was
> an
> invitation for meeting space at GRCC on the homepage, that would be
> great
> place to meet.  Do you need help with anything, I am willing to help
> out
> with anything for the group.
>

> thanks,
>
> Phill