[GRLUG] meetings soon?

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:57:28 EST 2006

We've had a meeting at GRCC in Dec.  I'm willing to invite the group for
another meeting.

Any presentation ideas?

I was recently playing with OpenSTA, an open source load balancing
tool.  We've used it with SSL against PeopleSoft.
The funny thing is OpenSTA runs only on Windows ... :)

Maybe someone has experience with Jakarta (Apache) ?

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> Phillip_L._Hebenstreit at hud.gov 02/01/06 9:13 AM >>>

Hello Everyone,

Will we be having any meetings anytime soon?  I noticed that there was
an
invitation for meeting space at GRCC on the homepage, that would be a
great
place to meet.  Do you need help with anything, I am willing to help
out
with anything for the group.

thanks,

Phill