[GRLUG] Browsers crash on Kubuntu

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:05:06 EST 2006

Missed the xorg.conf file...

Try changing it to 32-bit or 16-bit color, and see if that helps.
Next, I'd suggest trying switching to a different video driver, to see
if that helps.  Possibly switch to "vesa" from whatever you're
currently running.

Otherwise, it might have something to do with the network libraries or
kernel ethernet driver.  Try reinstalling the relevant package for the
network libraries (I don't know which that is, unfortunately). If that
doesn't help, try switching to a previous kernel version.