[GRLUG] Decent machines for cheap

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 00:26:36 EDT 2006

actully, ULX and Grand doesn't seem to have deals that are worth my trip all
the way downtown. :)
I live in wyoming, and a lot of my friends live in kentwood, TLC is on
division, so it's a great 1/2 way point.

(i'd also feel geek to drive downtown to play videogames. Margarita Grill
seems like a better stop.)