[GRLUG] Ubuntu and Wireless

Bill Creswell billcreswell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:21:01 EDT 2006

I would suppose that the module would be "airo" since it is an aironet card.
(lsmod)
I goolged "insert module into running kernel" and realised that I am not
much of a geek.
Obviously it is not in lib/modules or it would be there.
How do I get this module onto the drive?

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics
http://www.grcomputerworks.com