[GRLUG] Samba on Kubuntu

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 05:26:34 EDT 2006

I'm good to go.  Thanks to everyone for the tips
and suggestions.

I installed inetd,  as Godwin suggested, and made
the changes to the swat file suggested below and
also to the xinetd.conf file.  Next restart and away
she goes.

These would be good tips to get out more widely.
A little googling will show that a lot of people have
put a lot of time in to getting samba to go under
Kubuntu.

   -Bob