[GRLUG] Server looking for a home

Pell, Eric EPell at gaineycorp.com
Mon Aug 21 17:37:03 EDT 2006

I have a Compaq ML 570 rack mount server that I no longer need.  The
machine has 4 700 PIII Xeon processors with 1MB of cache each.  3 GB of
PC 133 ECC Ram, a remote control card (I don't have it hooked up), and 5
9GB IBM 10K drives configured in Raid 5.

If anyone is interested I'm taking offers.  If you'd like more details
please let me know.  This machine ran Fedora Core 4 great for me and was
an excellent file server.  I'm sure it would be a great web server too.

Eric Pell
Director of Information Systems
Gainey Corporation
http://www.gaineycorp.com <http://www.gaineycorp.com/>