[GRLUG] Palm PDF viewer?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 14:51:48 EDT 2006

On 8/13/06, Alan <ajabma at chartermi.net> wrote:
> It looks like you can download the PDF viewer for Palm from Adobe as a .tgz.
> You should be able to put it on your card and then transfer it to your PDA.

I didn't see the link...I'll have to look again.

> Why don't you sync your Palm?

Because all my old sync data is on my desktop in Muskegon, and I
haven't even powered up that computer in two months.  Because I rarely
use the same computer twice, with the exception of my laptop.  Because
I sometimes can't find the mini-USB cord. Because most of my contacts
are stored in my GMail account. Becaue, unlike my old Zire 21, my Zire
72 doesn't lose data when the battery goes dead.

And finally, because I'm stupid. :)