[GRLUG] Miss us?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:42:23 EDT 2006

On 8/11/06, zdennis <zdennis at mktec.com> wrote:
> ESC is such a far reach. I prefer the Ctrl and Meta bindings provided in emacs. It is much more fluid since my fingers have to do
> less traveling. And I get the option of using my left hand or my right hand... if one gets tired.... i give it a break. Beat that!

*wham* *wham* *crack*!

Aw, crud, and this is a laptop display, too.

My hands are just big enough to be able to reach the entierity of this
malformed keyboard.  No ESC worries here.

Besides, on a proper keyboard, there's little substitute for the
pleasure of banging the ESC key in finality. (Though with this
keyboard I sometimes wind up loading gnome-terminal help instead.)