[GRLUG] An ISP question

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Fri Aug 11 15:08:13 EDT 2006

For big fast files... try:
ftp://fedora.mirrors.tds.net/pub/fedora-core/5/i386/iso/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso

I've always loved the TDS mirrors

wget ftp://fedora.mirrors.tds.net/pub/fedora-core/5/i386/iso/FC-5-i3
--15:05:52--
ftp://fedora.mirrors.tds.net/pub/fedora-core/5/i386/iso/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso
           => `FC-5-i386-DVD.iso'
Resolving fedora.mirrors.tds.net... done.
Connecting to fedora.mirrors.tds.net[216.165.129.141]:21... connected.
Logging in as anonymous ... Logged in!
==> SYST ... done.    ==> PWD ... done.
==> TYPE I ... done.  ==> CWD /pub/fedora-core/5/i386/iso ... done.
==> PORT ... done.    ==> RETR FC-5-i386-DVD.iso ... done.
Length: -1,041,297,408 (unauthoritative)

    [
<=>                            ] 70,036,864   890.87K/s