[GRLUG] Cheap laser printer

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Wed Aug 9 09:36:41 EDT 2006

30 watts in standby??!!! I'm glad mine isn't turned on.. I've got a
spare jet direct card for one if anyone has need.

I should offer the hp4p as well as its only gathering dust. Ok, one hp4p
with jet direct card working with toner (last time I used it) and a jet
direct card to anyone that has need.

Contact me off list, no cost just pick it up.

Dave