[GRLUG] Crossover

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 17:16:12 EDT 2006

Just because WINE is free doesn't mean Codeweavers' Crossover Office
(Or even Transgaming's Cedega) won't work better for you.  Codeweavers
and Cedega each optimize or enhance their copies of the WINE source to
better suit their customers' needs.

Also, now that VMWare is free (at least for my uses), if you already
have an available Windows license, you can run Windows software
natively under Windows, through VMWare.

But try WINE first.