[GRLUG] core 5 iso image?

Joshua Burns joshuadburns at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 14:21:35 EDT 2006

Good question. In fact I just spent the last hour trying to back up what I
said with a web site or two but can't find anything. The only place I can
find that information is in a book of mine from ITT Technical Institute,
"Network Standards and Protocols," which states Cable only supports around
60 concurrent connections or so, while DSL is generally a couple hundred.
We'll keep in mijnd however that these books have been published by NIIT and
therefore have absolutely no firm standing on factual information.

I do however stand by my statement that even though my friend can run a
bandwidth test and get around a 7.5 mb connection, I can still generally
download files via peer to peer networks close to the same speed he can.

Josh