[GRLUG] core 5 iso image?

Joshua Burns joshuadburns at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 00:56:19 EDT 2006

Well something you also must consider is whether or not you're using cable.
If you are, keep in mind you are only allowed so a low number of
simultaneous connections while with T1/3 or DSL, this number is much larger.
Being that peer to peer networks require many, many connections, using cable
will be a sure down fall.

I have a friend who has 8 Megabit cable while I myself have 1.5 DSL. I still
download things nearly as fast as he does, simply because if you were to
monitor the amount of concurrent connections, you'd see my connection has a
lot more actively downloading, and less being choked, while his is the
opposite.