[GRLUG] core 5 iso image?

Joshua Burns joshuadburns at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 09:22:13 EDT 2006

Bit Torrent by far surpasses any other method available, seeing most if not
all Fedora servers are very slow and have a tendency of kicking you out
before the download is completed.

Full list of trackers are available at
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

I was able to download the FC5 DVD ISO in around 8 hrs. on a 1.5 MB DSL
connection which is rather impressive... I don't think my download speed
dropped below 150 KBPs. :)