[GRLUG] different profile - KDE question (shortcuts)

Phillip_L._Hebenstreit at hud.gov Phillip_L._Hebenstreit at hud.gov
Tue Apr 25 12:00:36 EDT 2006

I had a similar profile problem with Windows User Profiles.  A user could
not get to anything on the internet, I finally created a different user
account/user profile on that machine and everything worked fine.   I didn't
have the luxury of time to figure out the problem, I ended up deleting that
profile and creating a new user account for the user on that workstation
and everything worked again.

I thought linux was above these sorts of things?  {dont kill me, that was a
joke }

Thank you,

Phillip Hebenstreit