[GRLUG] Fwd: Broadband prices - selection

Alan ajabma at chartermi.net
Tue Apr 25 00:36:13 EDT 2006

We pay about $85-$90 for Cable & Internet thru Charter.
I am mostly happy with their low end service.
My only complaint is that I do not have, or can not find, a dial up number
thru Charter to use with my PDA.
I'd  looked into SBC DSL but you'd need a land line to add it to and we don't
do land lines.