[GRLUG] KDE question (shortcuts)

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:52:37 EDT 2006

Dave Kedron wrote:
> Firstly I'd like to say that I'm strongly trying to switch to linux
> permantenly at home.  I was running linux straght for a whole week,
> and then I had to reboot into windows because Google Maps wouldn't
> load on Firefox in linux (yet it works in firefox on windows).
Works on my Mandriva 2005LE system with Firefox just fine.
> So my question:  Does anyone know of a way ho w I can do both ctrl-r
> to bring up a run dialog box, and also have it refresh firefox if that
> has focus?
Don't use Control-R.  That's about the only way that I can think of.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2005LE