[GRLUG] off topic...

Jorge Paramo jorge at madspaniard.com
Wed Apr 19 12:10:57 EDT 2006

It is not directly related to Linux, but I thought it could be beneficial
information for some..

The company I work for has a "Security Symposium" on April 25th.  The
following vendors will be in attendance:

AVI Systems
Barracuda Networks
BDO Seidman Alliance
CDW Solution Edge
Cisco Systems
Citrix
ISG
Microsoft
RSA Security
Symantec
Watchguard

Two main speakers:
   Kick off event: Congressman, Pete Hoekstra
   Luncheon Speaker: Dan Mekaru, Assistant United States Attorney

Different seminars will be offered throughout the day:
   Watchguard: Email Safety in the Age of Cybercrime
   ISG: Security. A Process not a Product
   Symantec: Email Security
   Cisco: Self Defending Network
   RSA: Is Your Business Really Secure?
   Citrix: How to make your Infrastructure Secure By Design
   ISG: The Current Security Landscape
   Microsoft: Securing Company Information Using Microsoft Office
   AVI Systems: Video Conferencing through Firewalls

More information, and the registration link can be found at:

http://www.goisg.com/resources/CaseStudies/casestudy.asp?pid=30

If you come by make sure to say Hi; I'm the balding guy with an accent. ;)
Let me know if you have any questions...

jpv

--
jorge at madspaniard dot com
                           http://www.madspaniard.com