[GRLUG] mailing list managers

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Thu Apr 13 15:11:01 EDT 2006

> Hmm, that "Dada Mail" looks interesting.  I'm also looking at "ecartis"
> and will explore "ezmlm" and "mlmmj" (a supposed improvement on
> "ezmlm").  I really don't know why "mailman" just stops relaying
> messages.  It just decides to swallow them from time to time.  The issue
> with the (debian) packaged version is that the URL links are screwy.  I
> fixed them and they don't follow well.  I prefer to unroll tarballs
> anyways.  :-)

We use ezmlm for work, with ezweb as the web management interface.  It's
worked quite well.  It plays very well with qmail, I have no idea how it
does with anything else.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my rocketship underpants don't help.
     -Calvin