[GRLUG] Frickin Rebates

adam bultman adamb at glaven.org
Wed Apr 12 22:25:42 EDT 2006

This type of stuff is precisely why I am extremely leery of rebates in
general. I have had good luck with:

1. Best Buy (if you fill out the form on the receipt, you know you'll
get the money)
2. Epson.
3. Seagate
4. Sony

I've been screwed many times - and I'm simply too lazy to say, make
copies in triplicate and make sure that everything gets taken care of -
calling after two weeks, fouor, etc.