[GRLUG] Base to squadron...

Tue Nov 29 13:07:08 EST 2005

I know you've helped me deal with nVidia cards before.  The current
problem is dual-head nVidia cards.  On two seperate boxes, I could not
get both heads working.  My Matrox dual-head works fine.  Also, the
nVidia (using one head) will not give me the correct resolution on my
monitor.

When I get time, I still have one more thing to try before I come back
and ask for assistance.

Oh yeah, and the stock ATI driver hangs my system :-(.  I'm having
troubles galore with video cards and drivers lately!

Roberto